[support] Aggregator Help for drupal

Laura Scott laura at pingv.com
Fri May 19 16:39:43 UTC 2006

I'm just guessing, but this seems like a server configuration issue
blocking your site from reaching out to other sites to pull in
content. Perhaps a firewall? If this is a  hosted server, you might
ask your hosting company to look into it.

I don't think this is a Drupal issue. Then again, I could be wrong.