[support] Merge sites/import & export?

Greg Knaddison - GVS Greg at GrowingVentureSolutions.com
Tue May 23 17:15:50 UTC 2006

On 5/23/06, Adam Knight <codepoet at codepoetry.net> wrote:
> I have two Drupal sites whose content must be merged.  That is, all
> the nodes and comments of site #2 must be somehow exported and then
> imported into site #1.  If the import-export module worked, I'd use
> that, but I'm on 4.7 on both sites.
>
> Thoughts?  A simple MySQL dump will not do it because the ID numbers
> will conflict.

Maybe you've already considered and discared this, but how about you
help to upgrade import-export to 4.7?  That's probably easier than
trying to create your own system.

Greg

--
Greg Knaddison | Growing Venture Solutions
Denver, CO | http://growingventuresolutions.com