[support] Have no access to menus on two of my sites

blogdiva at culturekitchen.com blogdiva at culturekitchen.com
Tue May 23 15:11:15 UTC 2006

Hello all,

For weeks now I cannot access the ADMIN/MENU page for my two largest
sites, culturekitchen and The Daily Gotham. culturekitchen is a
Drupal install (Drupal 4.6). The Daily Gotham is a CivicSpace install
(with drupal 4.5).

This is what I get for both pages whenever i try to access them :

> Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in /home/
> liza/domains/dailygotham.com/public_html/includes/bootstrap.inc on
> line 331

Any ideas as to what is causing this?

/ liza