[support] Have no access to menus on two of my sites

Laura Scott laura at pingv.com
Tue May 23 15:17:33 UTC 2006

  May 23, 2006, at 9:11 AM, blogdiva at culturekitchen.com wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> For weeks now I cannot access the ADMIN/MENU page for my two
> largest sites, culturekitchen and The Daily Gotham. culturekitchen
> is a Drupal install (Drupal 4.6). The Daily Gotham is a CivicSpace
> install (with drupal 4.5).
>
> This is what I get for both pages whenever i try to access them :
>

>> Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in /
>> home/liza/domains/dailygotham.com/public_html/includes/
>> bootstrap.inc on line 331
>>

> Any ideas as to what is causing this?

Liza, have you tried running repair on your database tables? Barring
a new module or update applied by you, the most likely thing to have
changed is your database. A locked or corrupted table could prevent
you from accessing that area, leaving your system to hang like this.

Laura

pingVision, LLC
4450 Arapahoe Ave, Suite 100
Boulder, CO 80303