[support] Have no access to menus on two of my sites

Dan Robinson dan at civicactions.com
Tue May 23 20:53:47 UTC 2006

yup - it is timing out :) - here's what you can do:

1) Check the apache logs for php errors
2) increase the time allotted to each php invocation - depending on the
site/configuration you may have to adjust in both PHP as well as apache.

It is not uncommon (in my experience) for the admin pages to take a long
time to load - it may be that your DB server performance is degrading  -
in a shared hosting arrangement with the larger ISPs this is pretty common.

I would bump it up until the pages appear.  Should certainly be less
than 1 minute - but ya never know.