[support] DB error on upgrade

Geoff Staples geoff at radioleft.com
Sun May 28 02:00:16 UTC 2006

In upgrading from drupal 4.7.0 to 4.7.1, I got the database error below.

It looks like the column vid was already added and the data from uid
copied as per the update code. I had to manually modify the table to
make vid unique.

Geoff

php
Date 	Saturday, May 27, 2006 - 21:10
User 	admin <http://www.greatresultsmarketing.com/?q=user/1>
Location 	http://www.xxxxx.com/update.php?op=do_update
<http://www.greatresultsmarketing.com/update.php?op=do_update>
Referrer 	http://www.xxxxx.com/update.php?op=selection
<http://www.greatresultsmarketing.com/update.php?op=selection>
Message 	Duplicate key name 'vid' query: ALTER TABLE node ADD UNIQUE
(vid) in
/services/webpages/x/x/xxxx.com/public/includes/database.mysql.inc on
line 120.

--
Geoff Staples

Warning. Use this email system for confidential communications at your own risk. The President of the United States has issued an executive order allowing the National Security Agency to surveil domestic email, telephonic communication, U. S. Mail and all other forms of communicaton. Although no communication can be guaranteed to be secure, confidential communications made in person at an unknown location arranged via pigeon carrier, smoke signal, or commercial courier are suggested.