[support] Change to home page location

Metzler, David metzlerd at evergreen.edu
Fri Nov 10 21:25:57 UTC 2006

Are all the pages in the drupal site going to have /home in front of
them or was the idea that only the entry page of drupal needed a to be
at /home?

You shouldn't need (nor would I recommend) two copies of the drupal
distro files.  The /files permissions problem is probably because it's
root and it's looking for mysite.com/files when you want it to find
mysite.com/home/files or the other way around.  The permisssions error
may just be indicating that the file doesn't exist?

If all drupal content needs to be accessed from mysite.com/home then I'd
recommend that you only keep the copy there.

Also, this may be slightly different depending on whether clean urls are
enalbed or no....

Dave