[support] Want to make a book list for a library - best practice?

Jody Cleveland Cleveland at winnefox.org
Fri Nov 10 23:07:18 UTC 2006

Hello,

I'm designing a website for a public library using drupal. One thing
they'd like to have is a set of book lists. I found this one:
http://www.hclib.org/kid/frame.cfm?frame=kids_read.cfm which is exactly
what I want to do.

Is there a module that would allow me to do this? If so, which one? If
not, any ideas on the best way to do this?

I tried doing it as having each book be a separate page, and then using
taxonomy to view all of a book list, but that's been pretty time
consuming.

- jody