[support] Making some changes to my Drupal

Reynier Perez Mira rperezm at estudiantes.uci.cu
Sat Nov 25 18:51:25 UTC 2006

Hi again Larry:
Before all thanks for your reply again.  After send the email I do a intensive check in all the themes directory and found that the same files, except .engine", in every directory have similarity, I mean in the code. So I made a backup and then edit the files like block.tpl.php for example and get the expect result. This put me happy because I end my job for now. I just need playing now with CSS styles for make the site.
Cheers and thanks for all
--
ReynierPM
5to Ing. Informática