[support] What's breadcrumb do for me in templates?

Reynier Perez Mira rperezm at estudiantes.uci.cu
Tue Nov 28 01:36:52 UTC 2006

As the title of the message say: what breadcrumb do for me in a template? I made my own template and taking some codes from another (bluemarine) I see that but I cant understand what that means. Before post this in the list I do a simple research in Drupal Site (http://drupal.org/node/46006) and found this: breadcrumb: HTML for displaying the breadcrumbs at the top of the page. But this not clear some much to me.
Cheers and thanks in advance
--
ReynierPM
5to Ing. Informática