[support] The Category Module & how it plays with others.

Jeremy Epstein jazepstein at gmail.com
Wed Nov 29 14:35:26 UTC 2006

Hi Cozzi,

The category module comes with compatibility 'wrappers' for the
taxonomy and book modules, which allows taxonomy- or book-dependent
modules to generally work OK with it enabled. However, the wrappers
don't always guarantee that a module will work with category, and as
far as I'm aware, the location module hasn't been tested with the
wrappers.

Cheers,
Jaza.