[support] The Category Module & how it plays with others.

Andrew Sterling Hanenkamp andrew.hanenkamp at boomer.com
Wed Nov 29 15:02:56 UTC 2006

See the documentation:

http://category.greenash.net.au/taxonomymodules

I use Category quite a bit and I've run into very few problems with
taxonomy-dependent modules. In fact, my compatibility problems have
generally stemmed from my custom code not using the taxonomy modules in
a very safe way, which then doesn't work when I moved to Categories.
However, that was pretty easy to fix.

--
Andrew Sterling Hanenkamp
Interaction Developer