[support] Set different default input format per content type?

Randal digitas at panix.com
Fri Oct 6 00:41:08 UTC 2006

I have a number of content types I have created in my site. Is there any way to set the default input format differently for the different content types?

Preferably I would like to select which content types are allowed for any particular content type and turn off the non-selected formats as options.

Any concept of how to achieve this (and why it isn't by default available on the Content Types page)?

-- Randal