[support] I get access denied when looking at the site.

Tony Budak TonyBudak at CLNews.org
Fri Oct 6 00:56:20 UTC 2006

My set up uses the 4.7 default install and you must register to enter the
Drupal
CL Action Stories site. I have spent some time trying to understand where
and how to change this configuration for entering the site, but the help
files and admin. templates are confusing to me.

1 - Do you know how I could reset this to make it easier for people to enter
the Drupal CL Action Stories site and read?

2 - And enter and read and register only if they wish to add content?

The site is http://www.clnews.org/drupal/index.php

Please help?

Thanks,
Tony