[support] How to have 'featured events'?

Jonathan D. Wright jdw2323 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 20 19:07:47 UTC 2006

When a node type is configured for a particular queue, Nodequeue adds a tab
to the edit page for nodes of that type, which allows you to add nodes to
the queue.  Then there is a snippet of PHP which you need to place where you
want the queue to be displayed.  Read the documentation--it will show you
the PHP you need.