[support] How to have 'featured events'?

Jody Cleveland Cleveland at winnefox.org
Fri Oct 20 19:21:54 UTC 2006

Hello again,

> Wow, that looks excellent!
>
> Quick question though. I've got the module enabled, went to
> actions and
> added the two for the module, but what do I do now? I would
> think under
> publishing options of a page is where I'd set whether it's in
> the queue or not, but I'm not seeing it anywhere. Am I missing
something?

Ok, nevermind, I got it. Had to add permissions to the user role.

Question now is, I've created a block with this in it:
 <?php print nodequeue_nodes(1); ?>

Which, is copied exactly from the readme file. I just changed QUEUEID to
one, since that's the qid of the one queue I've got.

When I view the page, there's just a blank spot where that block should
be. Am I missing something?

- jody