[support] How to have 'featured events'?

Jody Cleveland Cleveland at winnefox.org
Fri Oct 20 22:01:36 UTC 2006

Hello yet again,

> Question now is, I've created a block with this in it:
>  <?php print nodequeue_nodes(1); ?>
>
> Which, is copied exactly from the readme file. I just changed
> QUEUEID to one, since that's the qid of the one queue I've got.
>
> When I view the page, there's just a blank spot where that
> block should be. Am I missing something?

Helps if I change input format of it to php. ;)

Do you know if there's any more detailed documentation for it other than
the readme file? Right now, it looks like it's taking exactly how the
content element looks. I'd prefer it match the stylings of the area I
placed the block. You can see what I mean here:
http://beta.menashalibrary.org/

The upper right is where it is.

Is it completely controlled by the stylesheet, or is there something
else too?

- jody