[support] block with latest 3 sticky posts

Kobus Myburgh ITBJDM at puknet.puk.ac.za
Mon Oct 23 07:27:42 UTC 2006

I noticed the group, it's a good step in the right direction. Now we
just need to get involved.

Regards,

Kobus

On 10/20/06, Kobus Myburgh <ITBJDM at puknet.puk.ac.za> wrote:
> him a few times off-list to get some stuff done. Perhaps we should
get a
> team together to focus specifically on usability for visually
impaired
> users in the next version (> 5.0) of Drupal? Comments?

It already exists: http://groups.drupal.org/accessibility

And yes, it's a great idea.

Regards,
Greg

--
Greg Knaddison | Growing Venture Solutions
Denver, CO | http://growingventuresolutions.com