[support] [development] How to control HTML user input preserving the "style"attributes?

Michelle Cox mcox at charter.net
Mon Oct 23 14:41:54 UTC 2006

On 10/23/2006 9:16:20 AM, inkfree press (inkfree at gmail.com) wrote:
> If it is a search issue, then perhaps the infrastructure folks could take
> that under advisement and examine alternate search methods ('see also',
> cross-listed, 'related to', etc.)  That's a chore, of course, but may well
> be worth it to prevent the task clutter which seems to afflict the
> contributed modules listings.

Some modules do list related modules. Getting it on all modules would take
either all maintainers doing it or someone volunteering to go through them
all. I had plans on going through quite a few of them in the process of
building my current site, but I keep getting distracted. If you'd like to
help, you can go through the modules and email me the ones you find that are
related or have duplicated functionality and I can add "see alsos" where
appropriate, providing that won't piss off the maintainers.

Any maintainers want to weigh in on this? Would you object to having a note
added to your descriptions to help people decide between modules?

Michelle