[support] [development] How to control HTML user input preserving the "style"attributes?

Larry Garfield larry at garfieldtech.com
Tue Oct 24 00:53:36 UTC 2006

On Monday 23 October 2006 09:41, Michelle Cox wrote:

> Any maintainers want to weigh in on this? Would you object to having a note
> added to your descriptions to help people decide between modules?
>
> Michelle

I have two modules to my name, both of which already have contextual links to
other related modules, I believe.  (That is, the name of the module links to
the module's project page.)  I'd be fine with the docs folks adding more of
those if I forgot any, though, as long as they drop me an email about it so
that I'm not caught by surprise. :-)

--
Larry Garfield			AIM: LOLG42
larry at garfieldtech.com		ICQ: 6817012