[support] welcome to your drupal powered

Kobus Myburgh ITBJDM at puknet.puk.ac.za
Thu Oct 26 06:18:43 UTC 2006

Hi Mohammed,

The page content you have there seems quite allright. I have said
before that your header section is a bit too big, but otherwise the site
looks quite okay now.

Regards,

Kobus

>>> mohammed at atexplorer.com 10/25/2006 9:57:48 PM >>>
hello earl!

thank you. I just solved it by changing the view from a block to a
page and
set the front page to highlights. it worked beautifully.

can somebody have a look and confirm it visually? if it looks ok?
thanks in
advance. the url is:
www.nattiq.info
Regards,