[support] welcome to your drupal powered

Kobus Myburgh ITBJDM at puknet.puk.ac.za
Thu Oct 26 06:21:13 UTC 2006

Mohammed,

The two columns look better!

What inkfree says is probably right - maybe set the blocks that they do
NOT show on the front page. That will provide you with some space.

Regards,

Kobus

>>> mohammed at atexplorer.com 10/25/2006 10:31:22 PM >>>
thank you.

the problem with the front module is that it won't work well with the
i18
module, I am not sure though.

I now changed it to a 2 collumn layout, will it work? or is it too
narrow?
and, if so, is there a space in the page that wouldn't be so narrow for
it?
I could think of giving up some items like the mission, for instance.

any suggestions, views, will be highly appreciated. the url again is:
www.nattiq.info

Regards,
Mohammed al-shar'