[support] Junk {head} {style} etc., but can't login to change default theme

Tom Chiverton drupal at falkensweb.com
Sat Oct 28 23:12:44 UTC 2006

I've upgraded my PHP version on a v4.6 Drupal install (as part of going
up a few Fedora versions), and have run into what seems to be a known
problem with junk curly braces appearing on the page
(http://drupal.org/node/42080).

The fix listed is to login and change the default theme, but I can't do
that because the ?q=admin/themes page just says 'you are not authorised
to login' and there is no login form :-(

Any bright ideas ?--

Tom C
'We can lick gravity, but sometimes the paperwork is overwhelming.'
 - Wernher von Braun