[support] translation block

Jason Flatt drupal at oadae.net
Tue Oct 31 04:18:41 UTC 2006

On Monday 30 October 2006 13:40, Mohammed Al-shar' wrote:
> hello.
>
> is there a way to modify the out put of the translation block that is
> generated by the translation module, part of the i18n set of modules. I am
> trying to play with the following statement: <?php print theme("item_list",
> translation_get_links($_GET['q'])); ?> what this produces are links for the
> 2 languages and their associated flags in 2 lines since it's a list. I
> assume that changing "item_list" will change the way those links are
> rendered? but how, what other functions can I use?
>
> it would be great if in the end I could display only the flags in one line,
> next to each other. or better yet, if I could display only the flag for the
> none-active language.
>
> any ideas?
>
> Mohammed al-shar'

You could try looking through this list:
http://api.drupal.org/api/4.7/group/themeable

I'm not sure, as I haven't tested any of this, but a possibility might be:
<?php print theme("links", translation_get_links($_GET['q'])); ?>
or maybe just:
<?php print theme(translation_get_links($_GET['q'])); ?>

--
Jason Flatt
http://www.oadae.net/