[support] Right Sidebar appearing in Content block

Casper Labuschagne casperl at krooninfo.co.za
Mon Sep 4 12:07:19 UTC 2006

Monday morning blues,

This morning the complete right sidebar appears in a content block that
appears at the last position of content in the middle of the page.
If I change that content block to appear elsewhere such as on right
sidebar or on the footer, the complete right sidebar (with all the blocks
within it) is restored.
If I restore the position of the last block to the bottom of the site's
content, the complete right sidebar is again encapsulated in that block
below the page content.

This is not a faulty CSS or introduced HTML code issue, everything renders
perfectly the complete right sidebar area just appears in the wrong place!

This site has been running since 01/2006 with the present configuration
without this happening.

This is Drupal 4.7.3, PHP 5,  MySQL 4.1.  The theme is a stripped-down
Fancy Theme (without SIFR) and it uses PHP-TEMPLATE
I searched Drupal.org without success.

Any help appreciated

Casper

--