[support] Right Sidebar appearing in Content block

Casper Labuschagne casperl at krooninfo.co.za
Mon Sep 4 12:38:08 UTC 2006

It is faulty code!

On Mon, 04 Sep 2006 14:07:19 +0200, Casper Labuschagne
<casperl at krooninfo.co.za> wrote:

> This morning the complete right sidebar appears in a content block that
> appears at the last position of content in the middle of the page.

I have located the block responsible for messing things up to a block that
appears last on the page containing the webring code.

It appears that this morning the webring code (generated by them) contains
one to many table declarations that messes up my site totally!

This is the webring generated command:
<script language=javascript type="text/javascript"
src="http://ss.webring.com/navbar?f=j;y=casperl;u=defurl"></script><noscript>

And this is the errant code - Note the duplicated table declaration
without intervening <TR> <TD>:

     <center>
officialboerboel-->
cellspacing=\"0\" bordercolor=\"\">
bgcolor=\"\" width=\"100%\">

Disabling this block and reporting the issue to Webring restored my site.

Regards

Casper

--

Casper Labuschagne