[support] Views & Permissions

Michelle Cox mcox at charter.net
Fri Sep 15 14:09:54 UTC 2006

This isn't exactly what you're looking for but may be a start:
http://drupal.org/project/premium

Another alternative is to do a custom SQL select of titles that bypasses the
TAC module.

You could file a feature request on views for something like this, but I
know the maintainer is pretty busy right now, so that's not the best bet if
you're in a hurry.

Michelle