[support] Re: Display thumbnail with 2 column (Gordon Heydon)

jooomla jooomla at gmail.com
Sat Sep 16 12:40:21 UTC 2006

hi,Gordon

Thank you help me!

http://drupal.org/node/83359

I tried css,but don't went.

output page code display:

<ul>
<li>
<ul>
<li>
</li>
<li>
</li>
</ul>
</li>
</ul>

you see :

includes/theme.inc ----->function theme_item_list()

function theme_item_list($items = array(), $title = NULL, $type = 'ul') {
  $output = '<div class="item-list">';
  if (isset($title)) {
    $output .= '<h3>'. $title .'</h3>';
  }

  if (!empty($items)) {
    $output .= "<$type>";
    foreach ($items as $item) {
      $output .= '<li>'. $item .'</li>';  // have a li
    }
    $output .= "</$type>";
  }
  $output .= '</div>';