[support] Re: Display thumbnail with 2 column (Gordon Heydon)

Gordon Heydon gordon at heydon.com.au
Sat Sep 16 13:26:28 UTC 2006

Hi,

My method works on a completely standard list view. There is not
changing of the themes.

The only change that you will need to do to the css to change the
identifiers. I have this random gallery running in a block, where as you
may have it running in the main content area. You will need to adjust
the first line accordingly.

The other thing you may need to do it change set the div that wraps
around this to be a fixed width so that you only get 2 columns.

I actually have this in 2 places where the first is the random gallery
which is 2 columns, and in the personal gallery which is 3 columns.

I took a look at the example that you submitted, and it would just
require a little css so that the spacing is correct.

Gordon.