[support] Re: Display thumbnail with 2 column (Gordon Heydon)

jooomla jooomla at gmail.com
Sat Sep 16 14:48:10 UTC 2006

hi,Gordon

Thanks for your help!

About this problem,

Mr.Earl Miles give me a  suggestion:

get panels module and the views bonus pack module -- when you enable
both you will be able to make 2 column views by changing the 'view
type'.

But I discover:

Views+image+panels+Views_bonus.

"View Type" of Page view without "panels: list view,2 columns" ,Only
have "panels: Teaser,2 columns" ,"panels: Teaser,1 top + 2 columns"......

I only need Display thumbnail + article title with 2 column ,need
"panels: list view,2 columns" .

Mr.Earl Miles said:
You may need to create one of your own. Look in the bonus pack; the
plugins aren't too difficult too do. If you're not very handy with PHP,
maybe if you're lucky someone here will have a little time and write one
(and contribute it back to the bonus pack).

But I  couldn't make much of  the php :(

The very best luck to you!

jooomla