[support] How to provide users with personal homepages?

Leo Burd leob at media.mit.edu
Mon Sep 18 15:30:45 UTC 2006

Hi Ben, thanks for your message!

Unfortunately, no one else has replied to my question about personal homepages in Drupal. That's quite intriguing, isn't it? :(

Anyway, I'm kind of curious about your block-page idea, but I'm not sure I could visualize it. Would it be possible for your page to be the displayed whenever one goes to a user account (and leave the existing profile as a link on the side)? For me, a page with a large text area that accepted html links and allowed users to include images would be more than good! If that page could be edited using tinymce or similar would be even better! What do you think?

Best,

.L.