[support] How to provide users with personal homepages?

Bill Fitzgerald bill at funnymonkeydata.com
Mon Sep 18 15:50:30 UTC 2006

Hello,

It's possible that the work on profiles as nodes, when combined with
cck, will get you some/all of the way there.

At the risk of sounding heretical :) you could also check out elgg --
their short term roadmap includes customizable profile pages and a
dashboard widget that allows users to import content from a wide variety
of sources.

Cheers,

Bill