[support] warning: Missing argument 2 for drupal_get_path()

Jody Cleveland Cleveland at winnefox.org
Mon Sep 18 17:13:36 UTC 2006

Hello,

I'm running drupal 4.7.3, and just setup a multi-site scenario. If I go
to just the main site, I get no errors. But, when I go to any of the
sites I have setup under the sites directory, I get this error message:

warning: Missing argument 2 for drupal_get_path() in
/var/www/html/drupal/includes/common.inc on line 1192.

I get that error when I click on Administer - Modules.

Line 1192 of common.inc is:
Function drupal_get_path($type, $name) {
	return dirname(drupal_get_filename($type, $name));
}

Any ideas how to fix this?

- jody