[support] Reg New installation of drupal

Victor Kane victorkane at gmail.com
Sun Apr 1 12:34:31 UTC 2007

By default, any story you created via "Create content" should go to the main
page.
So we would need to know what administrative changes you made (publishing
options on content types, access levels for different user roles, etc.).

You can access your content by going to Administer >> Content Management >>
Content.

There you should be able to see the stuff you have created.

Edit a story or page and check the Publishing Options. Check "promoted to
front page" on a story if it isn't already checked, and save your work. See
if that helps.

Also, Administer >> User Management >> Access control will show you a page
where different permissions are set for the various user roles that are in
existence (by default "anonymous user" and "authenticated user"). In the
node module settings, make sure the "access content" permission is checked.

Try these things, and if that doesn't work for you, come back with some more
info on what administrative changes you have made.

saludos,

Victor Kane
http://awebfactory.com.ar