[support] Creating a View inside each UserNode showing that user's content

Neil: esl-lounge.com neil at esl-lounge.com
Sat Apr 7 21:32:03 UTC 2007

I am using CCK and UserNode and would like to insert a View showing all blog posts and forum posts by that user.

I got Insert View module which allows me to insert views inside CCK fields but it's just passing the default values and I don't know how to show "current user's content"

I have also used PathAuto to create UserNodes in the format personal/1, personal/2, personal/3, etc

Isn't there a way I can use this uid to alter the View in some way, so that it becomes "Forum and blog posts by [uid]". I suspect Arguments is the way to go, but have had no luck with it so far.

Thanks for any help you can offer.