[support] Creating a View inside each UserNode showing that user's content

Michelle Cox mcox at charter.net
Sun Apr 8 01:53:55 UTC 2007

I got it working, but I only have a couple minutes so I'll do a quick
explain and more detail tomorrow if you need it.

Make sure the tracker view is enabled. Create a file node-usernode.tpl.php
and copy the normal node.tpl.php into it. Then add this bit:

<?php
  $usernodeuser = usernode_get_user($node);
  $view = views_get_view('tracker');
  print views_build_view('embed', $view, array($usernodeuser->uid), false,
false);
?>

If that doesn't make sense, I'll write up more specifically tomorrow. Gotta
take care of my son now.

Michelle