[support] Translating strings added using ConTemplate

Neil: esl-lounge.com neil at esl-lounge.com
Mon Apr 9 17:52:57 UTC 2007

I am playing around with ConTemplate and am very pleased with the way you can insert a whole host of php variables.

I have the following in one of my node types:

and it does indeed provide a link to the user's Profile page. As I have a multi-lingual site, I need to now be able to translate that "My Profile" string. I can't find it under Localization/Manage Strings.

I know that in standard module scripts, you only need to wrap the string in t() to be able to manage and translate that string using Localization. So, in short, how can text I add using ConTemplate be made into a translatable string? Does anyone have any experience of this?

thanks

Neil