[support] Best forums?

Tim Vaughan tim at timvaughan.co.uk
Wed Apr 11 11:35:43 UTC 2007

Yup, I'd much prefer to use a native Drupal forum setup.  I'm just
playing around at the moment with UIEforum which looks ok although I'm
guessing it will be obseleted if the DruBB project gets running for
6.x.
The main advantages for me of a native Drupal forum are a consistent
theme and having a single user table.

Thanks for the links, I'll take a look and see what works best :)

Tim