[support] Content Type: Minutes Of Meetings

Salman Al-Rahma smhar at gawab.com
Wed Apr 11 14:53:00 UTC 2007

Hello all,

I am running a community site for our club. Our secretary is to upload
the minutes of each meeting to the site. The member later will vote the
minutes approved meaning correct and not modification is required.

I have created a content type called minutes where I added a file link
for a pdf and a doc file formate of the minutes to be downloaded.

I am stuck on the approval part. I want the members to read the minutes
and comment their modifications. Once everybody is happy they can vote
approval. When the votes reach a certain number, it will close and the
minutes will be considered officially approved.

Any suggestion on how to achieve this?

Thank you