[support] help needed in configuring Blog or View module

Jean Gazis jgazis at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 18:23:41 UTC 2007

Do you want only the editors to view their own blogs? To limit who can
attach files, can't you just turn the permissions on/off for the Upload
Module under User Mangement/Access Control, and then view the blogs  the
same way as other blog entries?

I am not sure why you would need a custom content type just to restrict
attachments. Am I missing something?

Jean Gazis