[support] over-riding Garland's list item bullet points.

Garrett Coakley garrett at polytechnic.co.uk
Sun Apr 15 10:42:50 UTC 2007

On 15 Apr 2007, at 09:54, Neil: esl-lounge.com wrote:

> and the white bullet-points are still there. Even if I change it to
> list-style-type:square, they remain the ever-present white discs.

The bullets in garland are background images on the <li>'s.

<ul>
   <li style="background-image: none">Apples</li>
   <li style="background-image: none">Bananas</li>
   <li style="background-image: none">Pears</li>
</ul>

Should get rid of them for you, but as Marco mentioned you really
want to be doing this from your CSS file instead of having a bunch of
inline styles everywhere.

G.

   Blog: http://polytechnic.co.uk
Photos: http://flickr.com/photos/garrettc