[support] over-riding Garland's list item bullet points.

Neil: esl-lounge.com neil at esl-lounge.com
Sun Apr 15 10:57:22 UTC 2007

that didn't work either. I even tried:

<ul style="background-image:none;list-style-type:none;">
   <li style="background-image:none;list-style-type:none;">Apples</li>
   <li style="background-image:none;list-style-type:none;">Bananas</li>
   <li style="background-image:none;list-style-type:none;">Pears</li>
</ul>

and the white graphical discs remain steadfastly. I don't intend to use this
to style but it's almost become a challenge by now. Drupal seems to be
ignoring the basic standards of cascading styles and I have seen this is
other places. Ho hum....