[support] over-riding Garland's list item bullet points.

Garrett Coakley garrett at polytechnic.co.uk
Sun Apr 15 11:35:19 UTC 2007

On 15 Apr 2007, at 11:57, Neil: esl-lounge.com wrote:

> I don't intend to use this to style but it's almost become a
> challenge by now. Drupal seems to be
> ignoring the basic standards of cascading styles and I have seen
> this is
> other places. Ho hum....

I've just run a test here and using an inline background-image:none;
on the <li>'s in a custom block does work. Have you tried using
Firebug[1] or the Web Developer[2] Firefox extensions to check what
other rules are being applied to your elements?

G.

[1] http://www.getfirebug.com/
[2] http://chrispederick.com/work/webdeveloper/

   Blog: http://polytechnic.co.uk