[support] Do you *really* have to be a programmer - was Re: Newbie question on concept

Krister Ekstrom krister at kristersplace.ws
Wed Apr 25 09:29:56 UTC 2007

Hi,
In the message quoted below you talked a lot of having to make ones own
code to get around in Drupal. I know i'm a newbie to all this CMS stuff
and i consider myself an idiot when it comes to programming in any shape
or form even though i know a tiny little bit about Javascript but not
enough by far to get around, partly because i have a terrible memory for
syntax, so my question is do i really need to know about programming to
be able to manage Drupal?
I chose to go with a CMS because as a blind person it can be quite
tricky to do layout and contents that looks desent and more atractive
than working in a standard html editor, but if you have to learn how to
hack in order to manage this, maybe it's time to think again.
/Krister