[support] Newbie question on concept

J-P Stacey jp.stacey at torchbox.com
Thu Apr 26 08:40:51 UTC 2007

Anton wrote:
> On 26/04/07, blogdiva at culturekitchen.com <blogdiva at culturekitchen.com> wrote:
>> Whatever you do, just get thet web dev extension for Firefox. I can't
>> tell you how it will improve the quality of your drupal designing
>> life ;)
>
> If you liked the web developer extension, you'll love Firebug.

Beaten me to it! For reference:

To steer this back into Drupal waters.... Given Drupal has an API structure,
is there any scope for a Drupal Firefox plugin? It seems like existing
modules just expose e.g. MetaWeblog and MoveableType APIs: could a module
expose the whole API (to users with certain permissions) and some
browser-side code hooked up to it? Would there be any use for such a plugin?

This is what happens before my first coffee of the day, you see.

Cheers,
J-P