[support] SQL warnings after registration

Daniel leva at az.isten.hu
Fri Apr 27 07:55:33 UTC 2007

2007. April 23. 11:55, Daniel:
> Hi!
>
> When trying to register on my site (Drupal 5.1), I get a succesful
> registration, but with these warning messages:
>
> 1. warning: pg_query() [function.pg-query]: Query failed: ERROR:
> argument of OR must be type boolean, not type integer
> in /site/includes/database.pgsql.inc on line 125.
> 2. user warning: query: SELECT u.mail, u.name FROM users u LEFT JOIN
> users_roles ur on u.uid = ur.uid WHERE 0 OR ur.rid = 3
> in /site/includes/database.pgsql.inc on line 144.

So this happens after filling in the registration form on my site, and
clicking the "Create new account" button.
But I think that query supposed to look like this:

 SELECT u.mail, u.name FROM users u LEFT JOIN
 users_roles ur on u.uid = ur.uid WHERE ur.rid = 0 OR ur.rid = 3
                                        ^^^^^^
not

 users_roles ur on u.uid = ur.uid WHERE 0 OR ur.rid = 3

Is that correct?

Thanks!

Daniel