[support] CCK Question

Laura Scott laura at pingv.com
Fri Apr 27 19:57:05 UTC 2007

On Apr 27, 2007, at 1:46 PM, A-NO-NE Music wrote:

> I just wanted to a little experiment with CCK by creating 2 Lists to
> attach year label and month label for the content for later
> sorting.  I
> was hoping something like:
>       <option selected="selected">-- Select One --</option>
>       <option>one</option>
>       <option>two</option>
>       <option>three</option>
> But it seems I am supposed to know array() => Drupal API.  I found no
> info on the cck documentation I printed out and the lullabot site so I
> googled by +"drupal 5.1" +cck +"select list" but to no avail.

There are a number of supplementary CCK modules that might help you.

http://drupal.org/project/date

maybe:
http://drupal.org/project/dependantDropdown
http://drupal.org/project/multiselect
http://drupal.org/project/content_taxonomy or http://drupal.org/
project/taxonomy_fields (you could use taxonomy for  your selection
framework)

Hope this helps.

Laura