[support] CCK Question

A-NO-NE Music madflute at anonemusic.com
Fri Apr 27 19:46:29 UTC 2007

Cyberswat / 2007/04/24 / 02:01 PM wrote:

>A good place to start working with the content is the CCK Module (
>http://drupal.org/project/cck).  A great tutorial on CCK is located at
>http://www.lullabot.com/articles/an_i
>ntroduction_to_the_content_construction_kit

I guess it would take a while for me to get used to Drupal way.  To be
honest, Joomla was a lot more intuitive even when dealing with
documentations.  It seems my language barrier seems to getting on the
way with Drupal, while I didn't have that with Joomla.

I just wanted to a little experiment with CCK by creating 2 Lists to
attach year label and month label for the content for later sorting.  I
was hoping something like:
      <option selected="selected">-- Select One --</option>
      <option>one</option>
      <option>two</option>
      <option>three</option>
But it seems I am supposed to know array() => Drupal API.  I found no
info on the cck documentation I printed out and the lullabot site so I
googled by +"drupal 5.1" +cck +"select list" but to no avail.

I think what I need to learn is how to process when I need to do
something.  Any suggestion would be appreciate it.

--

- Hiro

Hiroaki Honshuku, A-NO-NE Music, Boston, MA
<http://a-no-ne.com> <http://anonemusic.com>