[support] Newbie question on concept

A-NO-NE Music madflute at anonemusic.com
Tue Apr 24 18:39:52 UTC 2007

Cyberswat / 2007/04/24 / 02:01 PM wrote:

>CMS is aimed at managing all forms of content.  Content can be separated
>into two components, the content itself and the display of that content.

This is a good advice.  I didn't think about this way.  Thank you.

>A good place to start working with the content is the CCK Module
<snip>
>A good place to start working with display of that content is the Views

I kinda guessed they are the key so I did install both of them from the
day one, then I noticed the Getting Start Guide noted don't touch them
until you know what you are doing :-)

I will reread the documents for those module with your suggestion in mind.

--

- Hiro

Hiroaki Honshuku, A-NO-NE Music, Boston, MA
<http://a-no-ne.com> <http://anonemusic.com>