[support] CCK Question

A-NO-NE Music madflute at anonemusic.com
Fri Apr 27 20:48:42 UTC 2007

Yves Chedemois / 2007/04/27 / 04:09 PM wrote:

>The optionwidgets.module that comes with the CCK bundle does just that :
>use a select list (or checkboxes , or radiobuttons) to edit a field
>instead of the regular textfield input.
>If  you want to do just "One / Two / Three" stuff, that should be just
>fine - applies to 'text' and 'number' field types.

Oh, I see.  My error was I did this as node reference instead of Text.
I guess what I have been looking for is more 'baby-sitting'
documentation that explains each options.  I realized I have been
guessing wrong too often :-)

For example, when you click on Add Group, there is no explanation what
it is for.  Searching at Drupla site hasn't been easy for me either.  I
just need to get used to the workflow.  It has been quite pleasing this
list has been so helpful :-)

Laura, thank you so much for your input as well.  I will dive into it soon.

--

- Hiro

Hiroaki Honshuku, A-NO-NE Music, Boston, MA
<http://a-no-ne.com> <http://anonemusic.com>